A Measurement Tool to Track Fundraising Costs and Returns
Use this measurement tool, adapted from the Association of Healthcare Philanthropy’s benchmarking studies, to track your organization’s fundraising costs and returns. You can use the completed form to measure your fundraising performance year after year and, where appropriate, compare it with other organizations.
The results can help your organization evaluate:
- what type of fundraising is bringing in the most donors and money over time.
- which fundraising programs are underperforming and which are the most cost-effective.
- what kind of staffing would be optimal for future growth.
This content is available exclusively to Chronicle subscribers
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
The Chronicle is your leading source of news, information, and jobs specifically designed for nonprofit professionals.
Your subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to the online Resource Center
- Our monthly magazine
- Free access to GrantStation’s exclusive database
- Nonprofit Adviser — a subscriber-only newsletter