Endurance Manager - HoustonCrohn's & Colitis Foundation
About us: The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation is a dynamic organization serving 1.6 million IBD patients in the United States through its research programs and a wide array of patient services. The Foundation has seen 50% revenue growth in the last 5 years and allocates 82 cents of every dollar raised to its mission activities. The Foundation’s core values of accountability, communication, compassion, integrity, leadership and partnership inspire and drive every member of our highly performing team
Position Summary: We are seeking a Fundraising Campaign Manager to manage our Team Challenge and spin4 crohn's & colitis cures programs. Team Challenge is an exciting training and fundraising program with events in select markets across the United States and abroad (New Orleans and Napa Valley to name a few!). spin4 crohn's & colitis cures is a high energy indoor cycling event to raise funds and awareness for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. The Fundraising Campaign Manager is responsible for marketing, recruiting, committee development, fundraising, and logistics to guarantee success of the Team Challenge and spin4 crohn's & colitis cures programs. Additionally, this position works with each individual participant to ensure their fundraising success.
- Coordinate and implement elements of promotional and marketing activities to create brand awareness and generate program interest
- Recruit and register volunteers to fundraise and train for The Foundation
- Recruit, develop and lead a committee
- Manage volunteers helping to motivate and support them in achieving their fundraising and training goals
- Collaborate with local partners and vendors
- Create new and utilize current fundraising materials required for successful implementation for campaign
- Implement logistics for event weekend and assigned events
- Prepare and maintain assigned campaign correspondence records and statistical reports on a regular basis
- BA/BS Degree required
- Professional experience required
- Skilled in Microsoft Office programs, including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Marketing, sales and/or peer to peer fundraising experience in the Proven track record in corporate sponsorship
- Committee development experience is preferred
- Passion for sports and/or endurance training a plus
- Ability to work some nights and weekends
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are necessary
- Ability to be flexible and manage multiple priorities effectively
- Energetic team player with a positive attitude
- Public speaking experience is a plus
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
Physical Demands: While performing duties of the job, incumbent is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, use hands, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. Employees must occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
Work Environment: Travel is required during weeknights and weekends. Must work two Saturday mornings each month and attend group training sessions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be working remotely 2 to 3 days per week.
Note: CROHN’S & COLITIS FOUNDATION RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ADD, DELETE, CHANGE OR MODIFY THE JOB DUTIES.