Vice-President AdvancementLLLS for University of Technology Sydney
The University of Technology Sydney (UTS) is a dynamic and cosmopolitan university that marks the gateway to Sydney — Australia's economic, multicultural and creative global city. One of Australia’s leading universities of technology, UTS has an enviable reputation for a fusion of innovation, creativity and technology; precisely the characteristics that make it and its graduates sought after by global industry. Recent market research confirms that New South Wales (NSW) leaders in business, the professions and government believe UTS has the most industry-focused approach of all Sydney metropolitan universities.
With a singular vision to be a world-leading university of technology, UTS has a distinct model of learning, strong research performance and a leading reputation for engagement with industry and the professions. The University has a culturally diverse campus life in the heart of Sydney and vibrant international exchange study and research programs that prepare graduates for the workplaces of today and the future.
Reporting to the Vice-Chancellor, the Vice-President Advancement is a newly created role. You will be responsible for leading and developing UTS’s philanthropic and alumni strategies, and delivering outcomes to enable the growth and sustainability of private investment as a core part of UTS’s revenue, supporting the achievement of teaching, research and service objectives.
Do you have the right skills and qualities for this position?
- Have you the vision and strategic thinking to lead UTS to a new level of philanthropic success?
- Are you an accomplished, metrics-driven leader who has experience working in complex and fast-paced organizations?
- Have you solicited and closed six and seven figure gifts?
- Do you thrive in a culture of collaboration?
- Do you have a commitment to social justice and the cultural intelligence to work effectively with a multicultural community? Are you a natural networker and convener of diverse audiences?
- Are you energized by local, national, and international dynamics?
- Are you an experienced and outstanding leader who is an inspiring coach and mentor?
To apply or to refer candidates, please contact Libby Roberts, Vice President, LOIS L. LINDAUER SEARCHES at +1 (617) 262 1102 extension 225 or LRoberts@LLLSearches.com