Advancement Director, Catholic Senior Housing & Health Care Services, Inc.Catholic Senior Housing & Health Care Services, Inc.
Catholic Senior Housing & Health Care Services, Inc. (CSHHCS) seeks a dynamic professional for this full time position reporting to the CEO. This position will lead the fundraising efforts of CSHHCS, including its largest division Holy Family Manor by creating a strong awareness among various constituencies (patients, residents, families, community members, and friends) that showcases CSHHCS as the ideal choice for directing philanthropic dollars, volunteering their time and talents, and most importantly, as a top choice for senior housing and health care services in the region. Duties and Responsibilities include:
1. Collaborates with CEO, Board, and staff in the implementation of a comprehensive Advancement plan.
2. Prospect, cultivate, solicit, develop and maintain relationships with major donors.
3. Plan, develop and direct the annual appeal and special fundraising events.
4. Manage the donor database (Donor Perfect) and all donor acknowledgements.
5. Oversee volunteer staff with the conceptualization, development and implementation of special fundraising events.
6. Keep abreast of latest in advancement techniques and utilize the same in growing the annual appeal and other fundraising opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE) certification is a plus.
- Knowledge of Donor Perfect; Microsoft Office Suite.
1. A minimum of three to five years’ experience in development and/or marketing, preferably in a healthcare setting, of which two have been in a supervisory or management capacity and working with volunteers.
2. Knowledge of and experience using development/fundraising concepts and appropriate solicitation techniques.
3. Successful track record of raising major gifts.
4. Strong verbal and written communication skills; marketing and presentation skills.
5. Computer skills including database and website experience.
6. Valid PA driver’s license.
CSHHCS is pleased to offer a competitive starting wage commensurate with experience and an attractive benefits package including comprehensive medical, Rx, generous paid time off, pension plan, etc. Please send resume with cover letter and salary requirements to:
Catholic Senior Housing & Health Care Services, Inc.
1200 Spring Street
Bethlehem, PA 18018
Equal Opportunity Employer