This guide is designed to make it easy to find a trove of information contained in nonprofits’ Form 990 tax filings.
You’ll see precisely where to find:
- assets, liabilities, and other accounting information
- charity status, mission, and program information
- pay for top staff members, trustees, outside fundraisers, and other independent contractors
- fundraising costs and revenue
- governance issues
- conflict-of-interest and whistle-blower policies
- information on staff and volunteers
- and more
To download the whole guide, see the box on the right.
August 09, 2016
How to Find a Charity's Assets, Liabilities, Other Financials, and Accounting Information
Where to find information on a charity's total assets, donor-advised funds, endowments, and more.