Winning Grants From Family Foundations
- Duration: 60 minutes
Hone your understanding of philanthropists who give through family foundations and increase your odds of winning a grant from them during The Chronicle of Philanthropy’s next webinar. Join us for a one-hour webinar in which you’ll gain insights into how family foundations operate and how to find family foundations interested in your mission.
We’ll also share findings from Philanthropy 50, The Chronicle’s annual ranking of the 50 most generous philanthropists in the United States, so you can understand the latest giving trends shaping charitable giving.
What Will You Learn?
- How to identify family foundations interested in your cause.
- Key ways in which family philanthropy differs from grant making at larger foundations.
- How to convey your impact effectively for busy philanthropists.
Who Should Attend?
- Grant-Proposal Writers
- Foundation Relations Directors and Managers
- Chief Development Officers, Development Directors, and Fundraisers
- Executive Directors