Use Data to Demonstrate Impact to Donors
- Duration: 60 minutes
Does your organization see data collection as a compliance chore? Find out how high-performing organizations encourage data-driven decisions to achieve greater results.
This webinar will give you tools and tactics to foster an organizational culture that values data and evidence — and show you how to share this data with donors who want results.
Make the jump: transform the culture of your organization into one that harnesses the power of measurement for continuous learning, to help more people, and raise more money.
What Will You Learn?
- How to help staff members see the value and rewards of measuring your work.
- How to determine which data to track and tools for sharing it.
- How to attract donors with data that tells a story.
Who Should Attend?
- Chief Development Officers and professional fundraisers
- Executive Directors
- Communications directors and staff members, including online community managers