Seeking Grants from Corporate Foundations
- Duration: 60 minutes
Many nonprofits find it easier to obtain product donations, marketing support, even professional volunteers from companies than it is to get cash. The world of corporate giving is complex, and it can be difficult to know how—or whom—to approach.
Join The Chronicle of Philanthropy and experts on corporate giving and get tips and advice to increase your odds of winning a corporate foundation grant.
What Will You Learn?
- How to present projects that mesh with a company’s priorities.
- How to advance the goals of your organization as well as the company that you’re pitching.
- How to identify assets your group can offer to companies to make your proposals more attractive.
Who Should Attend?
- Grant-Proposal Writers
- Directors of Foundation Relations
- Chief Development Officers, Development Directors, and Fundraisers