Raise More Money from Events
- Duration: 60 minutes
Join The Chronicle of Philanthropy and fundraising experts for fresh and creative approaches to your next fundraising event.
You’ll hear from veteran event planner Samantha Swaim who will share creative ideas for using events to more deeply connect supporters to your work and for involving sponsors and corporate partners in your mission. She’ll also offer strategies for reducing expenses and maximizing donations.
And Rebecca Alexander, a former development director who tripled one nonprofit’s income from events, will share tips for building community support for your event and advice on how best to use volunteers to expand your organization’s capabilities.
Don’t miss this chance to get up-to-date, fresh approaches that will help you earn more money from your next gathering.
What Will You Learn?
- How to plan creative events that turn participants into long-term supporters.
- Innovative approaches that inspire people to give.
- How to raise more without spending more.
Who Should Attend?
- Chief development officers, development directors, and other fundraisers
- Event planners and communications professionals
- Executive directors